Texas Sweet Leaf CBD Beard BalmThe Bearded Bastard
The same conditioning properties as our Texas Sweet Leaf CBD Beard Oil, along with lanolin, beeswax and shea butter to reign in wild beards. Whether you just have a few curly hairs or a thick, full-size beard, our Texas Sweet Leaf CBD Beard Balm provides just the right amount of hold with a heady scent and extra care properties imbued from the Hemp & CBD oils.
Remember the first time your older brother dragged you along to the headshop as a little tyke? The smells of patchouli incense wafting through as it swirls together with the hot Texas summer breeze. All the glistening, colorful glass pipes captured your eye and your curiosity, "just what are those for?" you wondered to yourself while trying to keep your chill in front of big bro.
Texas Sweet Leaf CBD Beard Balm captures the excitement and intrigue of your first trip to a head shop while enticing your grown-up senses with a heady mix of Tobacco, Oakmoss, Vanilla, Cedar with the wafting aroma of Patchouli & Copal incense rounding the scent out.
FREE shipping on any order through sensiblecbd.us
- Hemp Seed Oil acts as a natural barrier to skin & hair without clogging pores or weighing down your beard
- 100 mg CBD oil promotes healthy skin & hair, reducing dry & flaky skin
- Natural oils keep facial hair soft and reduce itchiness associated with beard growth
- Beeswax and shea butter provide a natural hold while protecting and conditioning hair
- Scented with classic essential oils and extracts
- 2 oz. screw-top tin with laser-etched Cherry label
- Made by hand in Houston, TX
May contain allergens. Test in a small area before use.
Beeswax, Safflower Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT), Cannabidiol (CBD), Corn Oil, Fragrance*, Rice Bran Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Lanolin, Castor Oil, Broccoli Seed Oil, Argan Oil, and Jojoba Oil
How To Use Beard Balm
It's best to apply after a warm shower, but wetting and patting your beard damp dry will work in a pinch. Scoop out a dollop of balm and work between your fingers and in your palms. Apply to your beard being sure to dig deep; all the way to the hair follicles. Beard Balm is formulated to moisturize hair and skin so be sure to give your skin what it needs.